Apply for Membership
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
You have two options for applying for membership, both require approval by our committee.
Option 1 – Purchase membership instantly (If you believe you qualify as per our guidelines below, this is the best option for you).
Option 2 – Apply for membership by completing the form on this page (If unsure you would qualify, then this option is best for you).
You can purchase a membership now at our Membership Options page.
Guidelines for membership with ANZAAP
- Australia New Zealand Association of Aquarium Professionals membership is not open to the general public.
- Membership is restricted to people working in research institutes and public aquaria and the associated support businesses.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have an institutional email address, it is best to use this when applying. Membership applications are evaluated by the committee, and if accepted an invoice is sent to the email address that you supply.
- Please fill out the contact form with the subject line “membership application”
- Please ensure that you detail your connection to research or public aquaria in the “your message” section to ensure that we can process your application quickly.
Thank you for your interest in ANZAAP.